Laburnum House, Thirsk - Bed and breakfast accommodation
Val welcomes you to Laburnum House Bed & Breakfast, Thirsk
A deceptively spacious home with contemporary furnishings, the house overlooks fields to the rear and has views to the Hambleton Hills. We offer:
- three spacious rooms: two en-suite and one with a private bathroom
- a spacious guests' dining room and conservatory
- full English breakfast or vegetarian alternative is provided
(an alternative summer fruit breakfast or continental is available)
- TV, hair dryer and central heating in every room (an iron can be provided on request)
- private off street parking
- four star accommodation
New for 2013! Our Luxury Orangery
We are currently having a luxury Orangery built in place of our old conservatory. This new air-conditioned room will enable you to enjoy our lovely garden whilst relaxing on our leather reclining sofas, and watching large-screen television.
Smoking is prohibited by UK law inside the house. Pets can be accommodatated by prior arrangement.
Please click on any of the photographs below to see a larger, more detailed image.